Fluoropolymer coatings, such as Teflon®, Tefzel® Halar®, and PVDF (aka Kynar®) polymer coatings share the following advantages:
- Mechanically Tough With Excellent Cut Through and Abrasion Resistance
- Excellent Impact Resistance at Room Temperature and Dimensionally Stable Down to Cryogenic Temperatures
- Low Cold Flow
- Excellent Release Properties
- High Tensile and Elongation
- High Purity & Does Not Contaminate High Purity Fluids
- Continuous Use to 300°F in Many Applications
For Fluoropolymers only: our capacity is to the size of our ovens. We have two ovens onsite for your convenience, one that measures 6x6x8 and one that is 5x5x6.
1. A filter pot that was coated internally with *Halar and externally coated with *TP20
2. A filter housting that was coated with *Halar to 30 Mils thick
3. A tower tray that was coated with *Halar to 30 Mils thick
4. A grouping of drill bits that was coated with *Halar at 30 Mils thick for non stick properties
*Halar is a flouropolymer in the Teflon chain.
*TP20 is a polyethelene co-polymer