- Two Level III Certified N.A.C.E. Coatings Inspectors who work on or off site as needed.
- Contractor's License to work in Louisiana Number 50126
- Tank Inspectors are certified with the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration under: 1179402 CT 7660; 49 C.F.R 107.502(b); Sub C; MC-312-Internal Visual Inspection; Lining Inspection; Assembly
- Safety Training includes:
- Contractors Safety Council:
- Brazosport, Houston Area, Coastal Bend, Texas Mid-Coast
- Baytown, Nederland, and others as required
- Oilind Safety
- Confined Space Rescue / OSHA 19.10.146 Training
- TWIC cards
- NASAP compliance
- Background Checks
We have our Class L certification with the Association of American Railroads to meet the compliance requirements of 49 CFR 179.7 and Section B3.04 of M-1002, providing that all out-shopped tank cars are in accordance with the requirements of M-1002, Specifications For Tank Cars.