The Uni Spray Jet is a flame spraying gun for thermal spraying with powder using oxy-fuel gas flame. Function and safety are guaranteed through a gas mixture system using the injector principle. The following fuel gases can be used: acetylene, propane, hydrogen in combination with oxygen, as well as compressed air used for cooling purposes.
The Uni Spray Jet is designed for the universal application where wear and corrosive protection have to be considered.
To make things easy, we sell parts and service/repair right here in our facility! You can purchase a new gun, or we can repair your existing one and ship it back to you.
- Integrated powder transport system
- With the integrated gate valve many types of transport gases can be used
- Overhead position through removable and 180° changeable powder connection
- Just one powder connector with adjustable slider for different capacities
- Lever to turn gas on and off without changing the settings
- Model for the connection of an external separate powder feeder (UNI SPRAY JET SE)
- Or two external powder feeders (UNI SPRAY JET DUAL)
Areas of use/application:
Metal powder coating
For the hot and cold spraying techniques with self flowing or metal and oxidized ceramic powders
Corrosion resistant coatings
On the basis of low melting metal flame spraying powder (for example zinc and aluminium)
Many different types of thermo-Plastics and epoxy resins
Because of its modular-building-system, the standard gun UNISPRAYJET can be used for many applications (e.g. through water cooled extension etc.)
Accessories available on request
Robust and very efficient powder flame spraying gun